Online Water Availability Tool, Project ID: 2021017
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Online Water Availability Tool, Project ID: 2021017
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will create an online decision support tool to evaluate water supply and demand in the Policy Area and provide water availability analysis information necessary to develop and permit flow enhancement projects at an increased pace and scale.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Humboldt Marin Mendocino Napa Sonoma
- Other Location Info
- Encompasses area covered under State Water Resources Control Board’s (2014) Policy for Maintaining Instream Flows in Northern California Coastal Streams (Policy Area). Policy Area covers coastal streams from the Mattole River to San Francisco and coastal streams entering northern San Pablo Bay.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262; feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions that the agency has not approved, adopted or
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only environmental analysis or planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2021017_OnlineWaterAvailability_NOE_AB_RF_HC PDF 305 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.