Reedley College Riparian Enhancement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2020-0068-R4).
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Reedley College Riparian Enhancement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2020-0068-R4).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0068-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the applicant, Reedley College. The Project involves activities related to the annual, reoccurring maintenance to control nonnative, invasive vegetation species and promote native species. Work will occur on the banks on the east side of each stream. Nonnative vegetation will be removed, along with trash and debris.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 E. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-1014 ext. 288
- Kings River; Wahtoke Creek
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur within the Kings River and Wahtoke Creek, on the Reedley College campus in the city of Reedley, Fresno County, California; Sections 15, 16, 21 and 22, Township 15 South, Range 23 East; USGS 7.5 Quad Map Reedley, MDB & M.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(b), Titl 14, sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes activities involved in the ongoing maintenance of riparian vegetation. The Project will not result in the expansion of any facility use. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2020-0068-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020-0068_SAA_NOE PDF 211 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.