Zzyzx Block Valve Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan Victorville Region 6 (RWQCB)
- Document Title
- Zzyzx Block Valve Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this Project is to replace an inoperable pipe valve that is located within the bed of Soda Dry Lake. Temporary impacts to waters will result from the excavation of the pipeline and staging of equipment. No permanent impacts to water will result. All temporary impacts shall be restored to pre-Project conditions.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
15095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste. 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
Calnev Pipeline LLC
1001 Louisiana St.
Houston, TX 77002
Phone : (760) 111-1111
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- Baker lat/long 35.217028, -116.092780
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, Section 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction, for the replacement of an existing pipe valve with little or no expansion of use.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE - Zzyzx Block Valve Replacement Project PDF 180 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.