State Route 168 Side Slope Repair (Directors Order)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT)
- Document Title
- State Route 168 Side Slope Repair (Directors Order)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), proposes a state-funded maintenance project to fill holes, caves, and benches cut into the slopes at various locations aligning State Route 168, between Post Mile R0.5 and R7.0. The proposal includes importing borrow fill material, backfilling and compacting operations, and installing a 6” layer of mulch. All work will be restricted to Caltrans right-of-way.
- Contact Information
Trais Norris III
Senior Environmental Planner
Lead/Public Agency / Project Applicant / Parties Undertaking Project / Responsible Agency
2015 E. Shields Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (209) 601-3521
- State Highways
- Other Location Info
- between Post Mile R0.5 and R7.0
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301-Categorically Exempt. Class 1.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under section 15301; CLASS 1: EXISTING FACILITIES consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public facilities, involving no expansion of an existing use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 06-1C170_NOE_March21 Signed PDF 111 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.