Rezone Application No. PLN2019-0120 - GAWFCO Enterprises, INC.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Stanislaus County
- Document Title
- Rezone Application No. PLN2019-0120 - GAWFCO Enterprises, INC.
- Document Type
- CON - Early Consultation
- Present Land Use
- Gas Station & restaurant/ A-2-10 (General Agriculture)/Highway Commercial Planned Development
- Document Description
- Request to rezone a 10.0± acre parcel from A-2-10 (General Agriculture) to Planned Development (P-D) to allow for the development of various commercial uses for the traveling public. Specifically, the applicant proposes to construct a 2,980 square foot addition to an existing 4,066 square foot convenience store, two quick-service restaurants totaling 5,526 square feet with drive-thrus, a 6,000 square foot sit-down restaurant, and a 2,560 square foot truck wash, and an outdoor rest area. The site has an existing automobile fueling station with six fueling pumps and proposes to add both a secondary fueling station, with four fueling dispensers, and a tractor-trailer fueling station, with ten fueling lanes. The project also proposes to replace the face of an existing 60-foot tall freestanding sign with a digital reader board which will be viewable from the freeway. As part of the proposed development, there will be 90 parking stalls for automobiles, 50 stalls for tractor-trailers for overnight parking, perimeter landscaping, and an on-site storm water retention basin. The site proposes to provide 7 points of access via paved driveways onto Ingram Creek Road, a portion of which is County-maintained. The development will be served by private septic systems and wells. A east-west 60-foot-wide access easement crosses the site. The fueling facilities will operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. There will be up to 5 employees on a maximum shift at the convenience store, up to 4 employees per shift operating the truck wash, and up to 6 employees operating the two quick-service restaurants, and up to 10 employees on a maximum shift employed by the sit-down restaurant for a total of 25 maximum employees on-site at one time. Once developed, future tenants of the three on-site restaurants will establish individual hours of operation and overall number of employees for their respective operations. The applicant anticipates 30 fuel deliveries per week for the truck stop, approximately 7 truck deliveries per week for the gas station, and approximately 5-7 times per week for the three on-site restaurants.
- Contact Information
Stanislaus County Planning & Community Development
1010 10th Street, Ste 3400
Modesto, CA 95354
Phone : (209) 525-6330
- Cross Streets
- S I-5 & S. McCraken & Howard Roads
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- Other Location Info
- 4549 Ingram Creek Road near the City of Patterson
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Commercial (Sq. Ft. 18450, Acres 10.00, Employees 25)
- Local Action
- Project Issues
- None that have been identified at this time.
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board (ARB) California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 10 (DOT) California Department of Water Resources (DWR) California Highway Patrol (CHP) California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Natural Resources Agency Central Valley Flood Protection Board Delta Protection Commission State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water Department of Toxic Substances Control California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB)
- Draft Environmental Document [Draft IS, NOI_NOA_Public notices, OPR Summary Form, Appx,]
- EC_web PDF 9270 K OPR Summary Form PDF 64 K
- Notice of Completion [NOC] Transmittal form
- NOC PDF 196 K
- State Comment Letters [Comments from state reviewing agencies]
- 2021040013_DTSC Comment PDF 225 K 2021040013_RWQCB Comment PDF 278 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.