Dentro De Lomas Pressure Reducing Station
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Rainbow Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Dentro De Lomas Pressure Reducing Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rainbow Municipal Water District project for the installation of a pressure reducing station. Located at the terminus of Dentro de Lomas, approximately 275 feet north of intersection with Felicia Way, San Diego County. The project would be small in size (120 square feet) and would support water utilities. Notice of Exemption completed. Categorical Exemption. Class 3, Section 15303, New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
- Contact Information
Rainbow Municipal Water District
3707 Old Highway 395
Fallbrook, CA 92028, CA 92028
Phone : (760) 728-1178 ext. 173
- Cross Streets
- Terminus of Dentro de Lomas, approximately 275 feet north of intersection with Felicia Way.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303, New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project would be small in size (120 square feet) and would support water utilities. The District would conduct a bird nesting survey prior to construction to ensure no nesting birds are present. If nests are observed, active nests will be flagged, and construction activities would avoid active nests until nesting behavior has ceased or birds have fledged. The project would avoid construction within 300 feet of any active California gnatcatcher nest during the breeding season (March 15 to June 30).
- County Clerk
- San Diego
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE Dentro PRS - signed PDF 240 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.