LAK-20 Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS Notification No. LAK-15260-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- LAK-20 Culvert Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS Notification No. LAK-15260-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to the repair or replacement of existing corrugated steel pipe (CSP) culverts, headwalls, flared end sections, and down drains. All work will occur from existing shoulders and the traveled roadway with the exception of Drainage System 5, which will occur at the project outlet by utilizing an excavator to push the high-density polyethylene liner through the existing CSP. Project activities will be performed when there is no flowing, ponded, or saturated water present at each project location. Dewatering will not be performed to complete the project activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2885
- Northern California
- State Highways
- State Route (SR) 20
- Other Location Info
- post miles 39.85, 43.00, 43.95, and 45.76
- Other Information
- approximately seven miles northeast of the City of Clearlake and 18 miles southwest of the City of Williams.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (1(c)-2(c)); California Code of Regulations, title 14, sections (15301-15302)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project falls under a Class 1(c) Categorical Exemption because it consists of the repair and maintenance of facilities on an existing highway that involves no expansion of former use. The project falls under Class 2 (c) Categorical Exemption because it consists of the replacement of existing facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
- County Clerk
- Notice of Exemption
- EPIMS-LAK-15260_NOE PDF 213 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.