Yuba City Construction Field Office Repairs; 912076
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
- Document Title
- Yuba City Construction Field Office Repairs; 912076
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of work is as follows: stucco, siding, roofing, windows, doors, lighting, interior walls, interior panels, flooring, carpet, HVAC equipment and ducting, exterior and interior painting, and incidental work. In addition, security upgrades including installation of an automatic gate, fencing, and security cameras. This project is needed to prevent and mitigate the loss or impairment of life, health, property, and essential public services.
- Contact Information
Caltrans - District 3
Lead/Public Agency / Project Applicant
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4139
- Yuba City
- Other Location Info
- The Construction Field Office in Sutter County, on Route 20, at postmile 16.71.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use.
- County Clerk
- Final Document(s) [Approved_Certified draft environmental documents]
- 03-912076 CE_Signed PDF 212 K
- Notice of Exemption
- 03-912076 NOE_signed PDF 143 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.