Sure Would Timber Harvest Plan No. 4-20-00140/TUO (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2020 0192-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Sure Would Timber Harvest Plan No. 4-20-00140/TUO (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2020 0192-R4)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0192-R4, pursuant to section 1611 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Sierra Pacific Industries. Project activities include reconstruction of a rocked ford/dip, permanent crossings, temporary crossings, and operations and other activities at water drafting sites, related to the Sure Would Timber Harvest Plan in Tuolumne County, No. 4-20-00140/TUO.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 E. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4593
- Beaver Creek and Grizzly Creek
- Other Location Info
- The Project location occurs in Township 5 North, Range 16 East, Sections 11, 14, 15 and 16; in the Boards Crossing USGS 7.5 minute quadrangle; east of Highway 4 between Beaver Creek and Grizzly Creek, in Tuolumne County.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Julie A. Vance, CDFW Central Region
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- County Clerk
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The Timber Harvest Plan prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvest Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019-0192_NOD PDF 220 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.