Erosion Repair Reach 13B and 12E
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Erosion Repair Reach 13B and 12E
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR San Joaquin Field Division (SJFD) plans to perform routine maintenance along the California Aqueduct in order to ensure safety along access roads. SJFD will restore and compact eroded areas along and adjacent the access roads. Class II base or native soil will be used to repair any cracks, fissures, or potentially hazardous deterioration along the road. This maintenance is needed to ensure water deliveries throughout the State Water Project.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources, San Joaquin Field Divison
4201 S Sabodan St
Bakersfield, CA 93313
Phone : (661) 858-5662
- Other Location Info
- 12 sites along the California aqueduct between Elk hills road (MM 229.75) and HWY 119 (MM 241.06). 9 sites on the primary road and 3 sites on the secondary.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of maintenance activities that support the function of the California Aqueduct and water delivery within the State Water Project.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE Erosion Repairs Reach 13B and 12E Signed PDF 274 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.