PA-2000211 - Site Approval application to develop a truck and trailer parking lot.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin County
- Document Title
- PA-2000211 - Site Approval application to develop a truck and trailer parking lot.
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Truck and trailer repair facility / I-L (General Industrial) / I/L (General Industrial)
- Document Description
- Site Approval application to develop 2.30 acres on a 6.69 acre lot into a truck and trailer parking lot for a maximum of 26 truck/trailer parking spaces. An existing building and hardscape areas within the boundaries of the project area are to be removed. Two existing buildings on the parcel, not within the project boundary to remain. A new retention pond will be built for storm drainage. There are no proposed structures for this project. This parcel is not under a Williamson Act Contract. (Use Type: Truck Sales and Service-Truck Parking).
- Contact Information
San Joaquin County Community Development Department
1810 E. Hazelton Ave.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 468-0227
- San Joaquin
- Cross Streets
- E. Mariposa Rd.
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- State Route 99
- Stockton Metropolitan
- Montezuma Elementary
- Duck Creek, North Little John Creek
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Industrial (Unmanned parking facility. No buildings proposed.)(Sq. Ft. 100188, Acres 2.3, Employees 1)
- Local Action
- Site Plan
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Air Quality Flood Plain/Flooding Land Use/Planning Noise Septic System Traffic/Circulation, Water Supply/Groundwater
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board (ARB) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 10 (DOT) California Department of Transportation, Division of Aeronautics (DOT) California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning (DOT) California Department of Water Resources (DWR) California Highway Patrol (CHP) California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Natural Resources Agency Central Valley Flood Protection Board Office of Historic Preservation State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB)
- Draft Environmental Document [Draft IS, NOI_NOA_Public notices, OPR Summary Form, Appx,]
- PA-2000211 (SA) Mitigated Negative Declaration PDF 193 K PA-2000211 (SA) SCH Summary Form F PDF 97 K PA-2000211 (SA) Signed IS PDF 1235 K PA-2000211 (SA) Staff Review W Notice - Neighborhood PDF 200 K
- Notice of Completion [NOC] Transmittal form
- PA-2000211 (SA) Signed NOC PDF 242 K
- State Comment Letters [Comments from state reviewing agencies]
- 2021030396_RWQCB Comment PDF 275 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.