Permit No. 12707-1: Juan de la Torre and Ronald Pimley - Pipe Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit No. 12707-1: Juan de la Torre and Ronald Pimley - Pipe Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To remove and replace approximately 116 feet of 14-inch diameter steel pipe through the left (northeast) bank levee of the Sacramento River. This is also a “name change” permit that includes conditions that are consistent with the current flood control standards and policies of the Central Valley Flood Protection Board. This permit supplements Permit No. 12707 that was issued to Roger C. Wilber of Butte Creek Farms on 6/1/1979 to install a 40-horsepower pump with a 14-inch diameter steel discharge pipe through the left levee of the Sacramento River.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 480-5388
- Other Location Info
- The pipeline is located approximately 500 feet downstream from the Sacramento River's confluence with Butte Creek in Sutter County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined that the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 2, Replacement or Reconstruction categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines § 15302), because the activity consists of replacement and reconstruction of an existing structure, and the new structure will be located on the same site and will have the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. In addition, an application to change the name of the permittee does not have the potential to result in either a direct physical change in the environment or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environmental, and thus, is not a “project” for the purposes of the California Environmental Quality Act (Public Resources Code § 15378(a)). Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines § 15300.2 apply. Please note, the signed copy of the NOE is not attached. If you would like to request a signed copy of the NOE, please contact Board Staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice of Exemption
- 12707-1 - Juan de la Torre and Ronald Pimley - NOE_OSB PDF 151 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.