Highway 101 Culverts Post Miles 73.50 to 96.05, EA 0K520 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. EPIMS-MEN-14335-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Highway 101 Culverts Post Miles 73.50 to 96.05, EA 0K520 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. EPIMS-MEN-14335-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number EPIMS-MEN-14335-R1 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans; Permittee), represented by Sherry Constancio The Permittee proposes to replace or repair deteriorating culverts between PM 73.50 to 96.05 on U.S Highway 101. Drainage system repairs include culvert replacement using cut and cover methods and correcting deficient inlet and or outlet conditions. The Project is needed because the deficient drainage facilities are beyond their useful service life and are compromising the structural integrity of the roadway. All proposed work is within existing Caltrans right-of-way and all work would be done from the roadway. No rock slope protection or end treatments are proposed
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish & Wildlife
619 2nd Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 499-5081
- Northern California
- Cross Streets
- Post Miles (PM) 73.50 to 96.05.
- State Highways
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located on United States (U.S.) Highway 101, from 0.19 miles north of Spyrock Road to 0.65 miles south of Crannell Road in Mendocino County, between Post Miles (PM) 73.50 to 96.05.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project consists of repair and replacement of existing facilities with no expansion of use.
- County Clerk
- Notice of Exemption
- EPIMS-MEN-14335-R1C_NOE PDF 109 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.