John Muir Campus Greening Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Pasadena Unified School District
- Document Title
- John Muir Campus Greening Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Enhance exterior campus spaces at John Muir High School Early College Magnet with native Mediterranean and low water use trees and shrub landscapes. Integrate best practices of natural infrastructure solutions for storm water management and drainage improvements. Retro fit irrigation to high efficiency. Add green infrastructure elements such as LID planters, tree wells in pavement, pervious surfaces, rain garderns, bioswales, and interpretive elements as relevant.
- Contact Information
Superintendent of Schools
351 S. Hudson Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91109
Phone : (626) 396-3600 ext. 89099
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- Lincoln Ave.
- John Muir High School Early College Magnet
- Other Location Info
- 1905 Lincoln Ave Pasadena, CA. 91103
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 15301 and Class 4, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- In accordance with the California Environmental Quality Act of 1970 (CEQA) Guidelines as amended, this project is categorically exempt pursuant to Section 15301 (Existing facilities- improving an existing trail) and Section 15304 (Minor alterations to land- new landscaping, etc.).
- County Clerk
- Los Angeles
- Notice of Exemption
- CEQA Notice of Exemption - John Muir High School 2 19 PDF 77 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.