I-80 Donner Rest Area Water Leak (03-0J730)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT)
- Document Title
- I-80 Donner Rest Area Water Leak (03-0J730)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope is as follows: roadway excavation, K-rail to protect the site from traffic, pipe repair, erosion repair from resulting flood waters, traffic control and incidental work. Use of this highway is vital for regional commercial and recreational vehicular traffic. The repairs are needed to avoid the failure or threat of failure to the transportation system and to prevent or mitigate the loss or impairment of life, health, property and essential public services.
- Contact Information
Caltrans - District 3
Lead/Public Agency / Project Applicant
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4139
- Soda Springs
- Other Location Info
- The East Bound Donner Summit State Roadside Rest Area on Interstate 80 in Nevada County at postmile R5.7.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use.
- County Clerk
- Final Document(s) [Approved_Certified draft environmental documents]
- 03-0J730 ce-form_signed PDF 226 K
- Notice of Exemption
- 03-0J730 NOE_signed PDF 129 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.