East Otay Regional Trails Planning, CEQA (Project ID: 2020162)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- East Otay Regional Trails Planning, CEQA (Project ID: 2020162)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will complete CEQA for the East Otay Regional Trail Alignment Study (EOTAS). The EOTAS planning document was prepared as a result of a multi-agency effort to identify a coordinated and sustainable trail system in southern San Diego County. The study identifies 13 new trail alignments totaling approximately 80.5 linear miles of hiking, biking, riding, and wheelchair accessible pathways and trails near and around the ecologically rich Otay Lakes area.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Chula Vista San Diego
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- This planning project will result in CEQA documents for a project spanning 72,000 acres surrounding Otay Reservoir in southern San Diego County. The area includes the unincorporated areas of San Diego County, the City of Chula Vista, and the City of San Diego.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15262 Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the development of CEQA documents for a trails project. This is a planning project only for possible future actions which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020162__NOE_Otay_JG_HMc_KM_HMc_SM PDF 245 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.