Sierra Foothill Forest Climate Resilience Planning, Project ID: 2020121
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Sierra Foothill Forest Climate Resilience Planning, Project ID: 2020121
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This planning project will complete the necessary cultural and biological surveys and technical documents for California Environmental Quality Act compliance in Sierra Foothill Forest, in Nevada County.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Nevada City
- Other Location Info
- The project is in the Sierra Nevada wildland urban interface boundary near the South Yuba River and Nevada City in the Northern Sierra foothills, in Nevada County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15262 Feasibility and Planning Studies - A project involving only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020121_NOE_Sierra_Foothill_JG_CR_SM PDF 243 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.