Truckee River Wildlife Area, Canyon Unit Expansion 1, WCB Project ID: 2020048
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Truckee River Wildlife Area, Canyon Unit Expansion 1, WCB Project ID: 2020048
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves acquisition of approximately 120 acres for the purposes of protecting migratory range for the Loyalton-Truckee deer herd, hunting, hiking, and wildlife watching.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Approximately one-mile northeast of Floriston, 800 feet west of
- Parcel #
- APN 048-060-008
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an interest in Land by a Public Agency.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020048_NOE_TRWA_Exp PDF 302 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.