San Joaquin River Parkway, Lanes Project, Project ID: 2020064
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- San Joaquin River Parkway, Lanes Project, Project ID: 2020064
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The acquisition of 23± acres of land by CDFW and a Transfer of Jurisdiction of the land by CDFW to SJRC for the protection of riparian habitat and to provide future wildlife-oriented, public-use opportunities within the San Joaquin River Parkway.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Parcel #
- Fresno County APNs: 576-020-01, 576-020-02, 576-020-03, 576-020-04, 576-020-05, 576-020-08, 576-
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an interest in Land by a Public Agency.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020064_SJRC_Lanes_NOE_JG_DVJW PDF 303 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.