Assignment and Amendment of General Lease – Recreational and Residential Use; and Authorization of an Agreement and Consent to Encumber Lease – Lease 9472
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission (SLC)
- Document Title
- Assignment and Amendment of General Lease – Recreational and Residential Use; and Authorization of an Agreement and Consent to Encumber Lease – Lease 9472
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize assignment of a lease, amendment of a lease, and agreement and consent to encumbrancing of a lease issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Residential Use effective no later than February 23, 2021, or the close of escrow, but no later than April 30, 2021, to extend the term of the lease to August 22, 2056, for the continued use and maintenance of a portion of an existing residence with walkway, dock, ramp, boat lift, and float.
- Contact Information
California Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1891
- Northern California San Francisco Bay Area
- Cross Streets
- Adjacent to 30 Lucky Drive, near Greenbrae, Marin County.
- Corte Madera Creek
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Corte Madera Creek, adjacent to 30 Lucky Drive, near Greenbrae, Marin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Extending the lease term to year 2056 of a General Lease – Recreational and Residential Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- County Clerk
- Notice of Exemption
- Awan 9472; A2703_28 PDF 244 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.