Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use – Lease 8906
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission (SLC)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use – Lease 8906
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use beginning December 10, 2020, for a term of 10 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, ramp, and two pilings previously authorized by the Commission and two existing unattached pilings not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1891
- Northern California
- Cross Streets
- Adjacent to 14810 Andrus Island Road, near Walnut Grove, Sacramento County.
- Georgiana Slough
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Georgiana Slough, adjacent to 14810 Andrus Island Road, near Walnut Grove, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease – Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- County Clerk
- Notice of Exemption
- Awan 8906; A2860_21 PDF 241 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.