Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use – Lease 5273
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission (SLC)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use – Lease 5273
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning February 23, 2021, for a term of 10 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing boat dock with slip and enclosed boathouse with boat lift, walkway, four pilings, five unattached pilings, one 2-pile dolphin and bank protection previously authorized by the Commission and one existing 2-pile dolphin not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1891
- Northern California
- Cross Streets
- Adjacent to 17151 Terminous Road, near Isleton, Sacramento County.
- Georgiana Slough
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Georgiana Slough, adjacent to 17151 Terminous Road, near Isleton, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease – Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- County Clerk
- Notice of Exemption
- Awan 5273; A2802_25 PDF 242 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.