Routine Maintenance at Existing Bridge and Culvert Facilities - Monterey, San Benito, & San Luis Obispo Counties (SAA No.1600-2018-0062-R4)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 5 (DOT)
- Document Title
- Routine Maintenance at Existing Bridge and Culvert Facilities - Monterey, San Benito, & San Luis Obispo Counties (SAA No.1600-2018-0062-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The authorized Project Activities conditionally allowed under this Agreement involve routine and recurring work 1) to facilitate water conveyance through streams which exist along or cross under Caltrans maintained right-of–way; 2) to manage vegetation within lakes and streams which exist along or cross under Caltrans maintained right-of-way; and 3) constituting preventative maintenance of existing bridge and culvert facilities where streams cross under Caltrans maintained State Routes.
- Contact Information
1234 E. Shaw Ave
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-8147
- Monterey San Benito San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
- The Project will involve routine maintenance activities where numbered State Routes provide vehicular access over and along various named streams and unnamed tributaries, canals, and ditches throughout Caltrans District 5 (Monterey, San Benito, and San Luis Obispo Counties).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (b); CCR title 14, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes repair and maintenance of existing facilities of publicly-owned bridge and culvert facilities underlying publicly-owned roadways. No permanent impacts will result from the authorized Project Activities. The Project will not have significant environmental effects if it is completed under the protective measures contained in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0062-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2018-0062_NOE PDF 216 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.