10-1C360 - AMA-88 Guardrail Upgrade Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10 (DOT)
- Document Title
- 10-1C360 - AMA-88 Guardrail Upgrade Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to upgrade existing Metal Beam Guardrails (MBGR) at 18 locations on State Route 88 in Amador County to Midwest Guardrail System (MGS), and replace non-standard end treatments to meet current standards. The new concrete blocks will be installed at four corners of the structures are post mile (PM) 16.66, Bridge No. 26-0002, and PM R65.78, Bridge No. 26-0049, to connect to MGS. In addition, concrete vegetation control will be installed for the MGSs.
- Contact Information
Associate Environmental Planner
1976 E. Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 990-5723
- Amador City Jackson Plymouth Sutter Creek
- Countywide Northern California
- State Highways
- State Route 88
- Other Location Info
- 18 locations along State Route 88 in Amador County, between post miles 7.8 and R65.9.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor repair and improvement work on existing facilities. No significant environmental impacts.
- Notice of Exemption
- 10-1C360_NOE PDF 137 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.