VHFHSZ Non-Substantive Amendments to 14 CCR s. 1270.00 et seq.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
- Document Title
- VHFHSZ Non-Substantive Amendments to 14 CCR s. 1270.00 et seq.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Board of Forestry and Fire Protection adopted non-substantive revisions to 14 CCR § 1270.00 et seq. pursuant to 1 CCR § 100 to conform the regulations to statutory requirements under PRC § 4290, over which the Board lacks discretion and which is a ministerial act.
- Contact Information
Executive Officer, Board of Forestry and Fire Protection
1416 9th Street RM. 1506-8
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-8007
- Alameda Alpine Amador Butte Calaveras Colusa Contra Costa Del Norte El Dorado Fresno Glenn Humboldt Imperial Inyo Kern Kings Lake Lassen Los Angeles Madera Marin Mariposa Mendocino Merced Modoc Mono Monterey Napa Nevada Orange Placer Plumas Riverside Sacramento San Benito San Bernardino San Diego San Francisco San Joaquin San Luis Obispo San Mateo Santa Barbara Santa Clara Santa Cruz Shasta Sierra Siskiyou Solano Sonoma Stanislaus Sutter Tehama Trinity Tulare Tuolumne Ventura Yolo Yuba
- Other Location Info
- The 14 CCR s. 1270.00 et seq. regulations apply statewide. To the extent the revisions to the regulations are a project under CEQA, the project applies to cities and counties with Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones as determined in accordance with Government Code s. 51177.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(1); 15268
- Reasons for Exemption
- The revisions to the regulations in accordance with PRC s. 4290 are ministerial. The regulations are inconsistent with and superseded by statute, and the Board lacks discretion to adopt a substantially different change with respect to these revisions. These changes are thus ministerial.
- Notice of Exemption
- Notice of Exemption with Attachment PDF 241 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.