Permit No. 19556: Bellota-Warnerville Transmission Line Duck Creek Aerial Crossing
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit No. 19556: Bellota-Warnerville Transmission Line Duck Creek Aerial Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize the existing aerial crossing of a 230 kV electric transmission line over Duck Creek.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 480-5413
- 37°56'18.3"N 120°57'16.1"W
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 2.5 miles northeast of the town of Farmington, at 37.93841°N 120.95448°W, San Joaquin County Flood Control and Water Conservation District, Duck Creek, San Joaquin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301 Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined that the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing Facilities categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines § 15301), because the activity consists of permitting existing public electrical conveyance. No expansion of existing or former use will occur. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines Section 15300.2 apply. Please note, the signed NOE is not attached. If you would like to request a signed copy of the NOE, please contact Board Staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE_19556 PDF 202 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.