Rancho Cucamonga Siding Extension Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Southern California Regional Rail Authority
- Document Title
- Rancho Cucamonga Siding Extension Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA) is proposing the Rancho Cucamonga Siding Extension Project (Project) to upgrade Metrolink's current regional passenger rail services along its existing San Bernardino Line. The Project includes new rail infrastructure that would be constructed almost entirely within SCRRA’s existing right of way (ROW) in the City of Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino County, California. The Project comprises a 0.9-mile railroad segment on Metrolink’s San Gabriel Subdivision in the City of Rancho Cucamonga between Mile Posts (MP) 39.30 and MP 40.20. A complete project description is attached.
- Contact Information
900 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone : (213) 452-0242
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
- Citywide Countywide Southern California
- Other Location Info
- The Project comprises a 0.9-mile railroad segment on Metrolink’s San Gabriel Subdivision in the City of Rancho Cucamonga between Mile Posts (MP) 39.30 and MP 40.20.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project would increase commuter and passenger service by extending existing track siding on an existing rail line.
- County Clerk
- San Bernardino
- Environmental Document
- CEQA Project Description__RanchoCucamonga_2 PDF 927 K
- Notice of Exemption
- Notice of Exemption_Rancho Cucamonga_2 PDF 60 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.