Porterville Fire Station Generator Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Porterville Fire Station Generator Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Developed with an active fire station.
- Document Description
- CALFIRE proposes to install a generator at the Porterville Fire Station to ensure continued operations during power outages. Installation will require excavation of a 5’ x 12’ x 6” pad, a 9’ x 14’ x 6” pad, and approximately 30’ of trenching to a depth of 30” to connect to gas and electric lines. The location of the work is within the developed area of the station grounds, where soil disturbance has occurred in the past. Work is anticipated to take approximately 1-2 weeks to complete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
1131 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 324-1639
- Southern California
- Cross Streets
- Blue Heron Parkway
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303 New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is being constructed on a parcel that is developed with an active fire station. The generator installation is a utility in support of the fire station and would not create any significant impacts.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE_TUU_Portville_FFS_Generator Install(1) PDF 192 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.