SCE TD1585158/TD1585161 Arroyo Seco Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600 2020-0144-R5).
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- SCE TD1585158/TD1585161 Arroyo Seco Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600 2020-0144-R5).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0144-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the applicant, Southern California Edison. The proposed Project includes removing and replacing four deteriorated 75-foot wood poles and corrugated steel caissons associated with two H-Frame structures (Structures 1798264E/65E and 1798266E/67E). Poles will be accessed with a tracked excavator and rubber wheeled vehicles from Explorer Road via approximately 990 feet of overland travel.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 E. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 225
Southern California Edison
- Los Angeles
- Arroyo Seco
- Other Information
- The Project location includes two sites in Hahamongna Watershed Park within Arroyo Seco, a tributary to the Los Angeles River, approximately 0.9 mile northeast of Foothill Freeway/Interstate 210 (I-210) in Pasadena, Los Angeles County, State of California; Township 1 North, Range 12 West, Section 5, United States Geological Survey (USGS) 7.5 Minute Quad Map Pasadena, SBB&M. Site 1 - Poles 1798264E/65E: Latitude 34.197918 North, Longitude -118.169704 West Site 2 - Poles 1798266E/67E: Latitude 34.196463 North, Longitude -118.169124 West
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(b), Titl 14, sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the maintenance of an existing facility of a publicly-owned utility used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services with no expansion of use. No trees will be removed. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0144-R5.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020-0144-R5_NOE PDF 218 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.