Various Projects within Sacramento County Regional Parks (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0233-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Various Projects within Sacramento County Regional Parks (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0233-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to multiple routine maintenance projects that the entity will complete at different time periods during the project term and a description of a procedure the entity must follow for any covered maintenance projects. Authorized maintenance activities include debris or obstruction removal, beaver dam removal, silt, sand, or sediment removal, vegetation control in channels or on banks, minor erosion control work, road and trail maintenance, channel alignment maintenance, repair of facilities, boat ramp and dock maintenance, geotechnical sample, bridge washing, minor bridge maintenance, anthropogenic clean-ups, invasive species removal, and small habitat restorations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
Sacramento County Regional Parks
- Northern California
- Other Information
- not limited to the Dry Creek Parkway, American River Parkway, and Mather Regional Park.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (1) and (33); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 and 15333.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 because the project includes only includes maintenance at existing facilities and involves no expansion of the existing use. Class 33 because the project includes small habitat restoration not exceeding a total of 5 acres in size that will not have a significant adverse impact to special status species, disturb or remove hazardous materials, or be significant when viewed in connection with past, current, or probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020-0233_NOE_&_Attachment PDF 278 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.