Drosihn Emergency Bridge Removal Project (EPIMS-HUM-15190-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Drosihn Emergency Bridge Removal Project (EPIMS-HUM-15190-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to remove an unpermitted bridge that spans the Mad River. The bridge crossing will be decommissioned by removing the bridge infrastructure and armoring within the active stream channel. This includes removal of the decking and spanning logs and removal of rock armoring on the right streambank, which will be laid back to a 2:1 slope. Work for this encroachment will include excavation, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
619 Second St.
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- The project to be completed is located within the Mad River watershed, approximately 2.2 miles north of the town of Dinsmore, County of Humboldt, State of California. The project is located in Section 28, T2N, R5E, Humboldt Base and Meridian; in the Blake Mountain U S. Geological Survey 7.5- minute quadrangle; Assessor’s Parcel Number 208-221-012; latitude 40.52392 N and longitude 123.62335 W.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove a bridge that may be overtopped by winter peak flows on the Mad River. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- R__ALL_HABCON_LSA_AGREEMENT FILES_EPIMS 2018_EPIMS-HUM-15190-R1_Droshin_EPIMS-HUM-15190-R1_NOE PDF 274 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.