Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0431-R1 for Nonindustrial Timber Harvesting Plan (NTMP) 1-02NTMP-035-TRI "Stewart Ranches"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0431-R1 for Nonindustrial Timber Harvesting Plan (NTMP) 1-02NTMP-035-TRI "Stewart Ranches"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is issuing an agreement to install 65 stream encroachments including permanent culverts, rock crossings, temporary crossings, bank stabilization and culvert maintenance.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2086
Calvin Stewart of Stewart Ranches Inc.
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately seven miles southeast of Alderpoint in Trinity County within Kekawaka Creek and Unnamed tributaries to Kekawaka Creek, which flow to the Eel River. The project is located in Section 35, Township 3S, Range 06E; and Sections 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 24, Township 4S, Range 06E; Humboldt Base and Meridian, in the Alderpoint, Zenia, and Lake Mountain, California, U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangles.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration or THP/NTMP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s CEQA Findings are available at the Eureka CDFW office located at 619 Second Street, Eureka, California, 95501.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Non-Industrial Timber Management Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1600-2020-0431-R1_1-02NTMP-035-TRI_StewartRanchesNTMP_NOD PDF 81 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.