McClellan Office and Dorm Lease
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- McClellan Office and Dorm Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Developed with parking area, temporary modular building and permanent structure.
- Document Description
- CALFIRE is proposing to lease approximately 6,917 sf of newly constructed office/dorm space located within the McClellan Park. Currently, CALFIRE leases the parcel, an existing building and a temporary modular building (12’ x 56’) that is situated on the site. The new building will replace the temporary trailer and when combined with the existing building will house 23 staff with the potential to expand to 27. The new building will contain 10 bedrooms, offices, training rooms, restrooms, storage rooms, kitchen, dining room, and fitness room. This facility is necessary to support aviation expanded operations. The project site is located within a developed airpark on a parcel that has been developed and is currently leased by CALFIRE.
- Contact Information
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
1131 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 324-1639
- Northern California
- Cross Streets
- Redwood Street
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303 New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is located within an existing developed parcel that is consistent with land uses within the airpark.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE_McClellan_Office_Dorm_Lease PDF 182 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.