Notice of Emergency Timber Operations 4-20EM-00087/TUO Camp Mather Fuel Hazard Reduction (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600 2020-0193-R4).
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Notice of Emergency Timber Operations 4-20EM-00087/TUO Camp Mather Fuel Hazard Reduction (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600 2020-0193-R4).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0193-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code issued to the City and County of San Francisco represented by Thomas M. Francis. The Project involves activities related to installing six rocked fords.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1234 E. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 259
Thomas M. Francis, City and County of San Francisco
- Other Location Info
- Projects will occur in multiple locations in Camp Mather, approximately one mile southeast of the Tuolumne River, on unnamed tributaries to Birch Lake, Tuolumne County, California; south ½ section of Section 2, Township 1 South, Range 19 East, USGS 7.5 Minute Quad Map Lake Eleanor, MDB & M.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will not have signification environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600 2020-0193-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020-0193_NOE PDF 217 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.