Menifee Cajalco Road TD1649660 Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS-RIV-13392-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Inland Deserts Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Menifee Cajalco Road TD1649660 Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS-RIV-13392-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS-RIV-13392-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Southern California Edison. The project is limited to the removal and replacement of eight deteriorated wood poles (Poles 2307368E, 213264S, 2307369E, 213263S, 213262S, 2307372E, 2352327E, and 2352328E) and overhead repair work on one pole (Pole 2307373E). Project activities described above are anticipated to temporarily impact 0.406 acres of resources subject to Fish and Game Code section 1602, including 0.05 acres of mulefat thickets, 0.19 acres of Goodding’s willow-red Willow riparian woodland and forest, and 0.05 acres of salt grass flats. Additionally, the project impacts include the trimming of one large black willow and 7 red willow trees.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Blvd. Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 567-0332
Southern California Edison
- Southern California
- Other Information
- The project is located within an unnamed tributary along Cajalco Road, approximately 90 feet south of the road shoulder and 4.2 miles west of Interstate 215. The project is approximately 2.5 miles south of the City of Riverside within the unincorporated community of Mead Valley, Riverside County, California, at coordinates 33.8368840°N, 117.3223376°W.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 § 15301 (b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the removal and replacement of eight deteriorated wood pole structures.
- Notice of Exemption
- EPIMS-RIV-13392-R6_NOE PDF 178 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.