Patterson Reservoir Sediment Pond Sediment Removal (OM-DFD-2021-001)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Patterson Reservoir Sediment Pond Sediment Removal (OM-DFD-2021-001)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Delta Field Division (DFD) staff will perform maintenance at Patterson Reservoir along the South Bay Aqueduct. DFD and Contractor will haul away previously pumped and dried sediment from drying pond. Staff will load the sediment into dump trucks using a loader. A water truck will be used for dust control. The loaded sediment will be transported off-site to the nearest waste disposal site. Total area of the sediment basin is approximately 0.67 acre. Equipment staging will be on the paved roadway at the south end of the sediment basin. All work is within DWR right of way.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-2908
Division of Operations and Maintenance
- 37°41'47.34"N 121°40'55.37"W
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Cross Streets
- Patterson Pass Rd & Greenville Rd.
- Other Information
- Patterson Reservoir, South Bay Aqueduct (SBA), Mile Markers: SBA MM 9.44.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Existing Facilities, Section No. 15301(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The State Water Project provides significant and important services to many Californians. This project is exempt because it involves routine maintenance activities. This project will not result in impacts to special status species or habitat. Because this activity can be implemented without any significant environmental impacts, the Categorical Exemption Class 1 will be used for CEQA compliance.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE Patterson Reservoir Sediment Removal OM-DFD-2021-001 PDF 419 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.