SBD 15 Culvert Relining (1K710)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan Victorville Region 6 (RWQCB)
- Document Title
- SBD 15 Culvert Relining (1K710)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will consist of the reapplication of pipe liners of two existing culverts along State Route 15 at Post Mile 56.6 and at 77.6.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
15095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste. 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
Caltrans, Districe 8
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- State Route 15 at Post Mile 56.6 and 77.6, near Barstow, San Bernardino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, Section 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction, for the replacement of an existing culvert liner where the new culvert liner will be located in the same location and have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure being replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- SBD 15 Culvert Reconstruction NOE PDF 211 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.