Catheys Valley Fire Station Generator Install
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Catheys Valley Fire Station Generator Install
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Property is developed with an active fire station.
- Document Description
- The project is located at the CAL FIRE Catheys Valley Fire Station at 2203 Highway 140, Catheys Valley, CA 95306. The project involves the installation of a DG60-2 Caterpillar generator to provide electrical power for the facility in the event of a power outage. A 9’ x 14’ concrete footing will be poured to provide a level foundation for the generator. Minor trenching will be completed at lineal distances of approximately 8 feet and at a depth of 30 inches to connect the existing propane line to the generator and then the generator to the station electrical system.
- Contact Information
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
1131 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 324-1639
- Southern California
- Cross Streets
- Indian Gulch Road
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303 New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of installing a generator (utilities) on property that is currently developed with an active fire station. The project site has previously been disturbed.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE_MMU_CatheysValley_FS_Generator_Final PDF 192 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.