SR-74 Bridge Replacement Project (EA-08-1G470)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 8 (DOT)
- Document Title
- SR-74 Bridge Replacement Project (EA-08-1G470)
- Document Type
- FON - FONSI - Findings of No Significant Impact
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to replace Morrill Canyon Bridge (Bridge No. 56-0169, Post Mile 3.08) near Lake Elsinore, and Strawberry Creek Bridge (Bridge No. 56-0180, Post Mile 53.5) near Hemet, on SR-74 in Riverside County. Both bridge structures have non-standard lane and shoulder widths. Due to significant deterioration and non-standard features, there is a need to replace these structures to meet current design, crash, and safety standards.
- Contact Information
Caltrans Senior Environmental Planner
464 W. Fourth Street
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Phone : (909) 383-6323
- Hemet Lake Elsinore
- Southern California
- Cross Streets
- Morrill Canyon Bridge at SR-74 and Strawberry Creek Bridge at SR-74.
- Other Location Info
- Morrill Canyon Bridge (Bridge No. 56 0169, Post Mile 3.08) and Strawberry Creek Bridge (Bridge No. 56 0180, Post Mile 53.5) on SR-74 in Riverside County.
Notice of Completion
- Development Type
- Transportation:Other (Bridge Replacement. )
- Local Action
- Bridge Replacement.
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Air Quality Biological Resources Cultural Resources Cumulative Effects Drainage/Absorption Energy Flood Plain/Flooding Geology/Soils Greenhouse Gas Emissions Hazards & Hazardous Materials Hydrology/Water Quality Land Use/Planning Mandatory Findings of Significance Mineral Resources Noise Population/Housing Public Services Recreation Solid Waste Transportation Tribal Cultural Resources Utilities/Service Systems Vegetation Wetland/Riparian Wildfire
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board (ARB) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Inland Deserts Region 6 (CDFW) California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 8 (DOT) California Department of Water Resources (DWR) California Highway Patrol (CHP) California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Natural Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8 (RWQCB) California Transportation Commission (CATC) Department of Toxic Substances Control Office of Historic Preservation State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water
- Final Document(s) [Approved_Certified draft environmental documents]
- 1G470 FONSI PDF 173 K EA 08-1G470 Final ISEA 03-19-2021 Caltrans Signed PDF 16768 K NOA FONSI PDF 13 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.