Repair Fire-Damaged Bridge (Number 33-0137)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
- Document Title
- Repair Fire-Damaged Bridge (Number 33-0137)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- Repair fire damage on a bridge (Bridge Number 33-0137).
- Contact Information
Environmental Maintenance - Caltrans
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
Office of Environmental Maintenance - Caltrans
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Cross Streets
- I-880 & 16th Avenue; Post Mile 29.7
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1. Existing Facilities. (d) Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety, unless it is determined that the damage was substantial and resulted from an environmental hazard such as earthquake, landslide, or flood.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.