Ben and Victory Green Stormwater Infrastructure Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Natural Resources Agency
- Document Title
- Ben and Victory Green Stormwater Infrastructure Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Public right-of-way
- Document Description
- Removal of existing asphalt and concrete in the public right of way and construction of rain gardens/swales with native plantings, catch basin inlets, and drywell systems to capture, treat and infiltrate urban runoff.
- Contact Information
California Natural Resources Agency
1416 Ninth Street, Suite 1310
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-7592
Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation and Environment
- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
- Citywide Northern California
- Other Location Info
- Area bounded by Vanowen Ave. to the north, Laurel Canyon Blvd. to the west, Victory Blvd. to the south and Radford Ave. to the east.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(c) Existing Facilities - Highways, Streets, Etc.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of minor alteration of existing public structure and facilities (rain gardens and drywell system installed in the public right of way).
- Notice of Exemption
- Notice of Exemption PDF 343 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.