General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use – Lease 4781
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use – Lease 4781
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Robert Pearson and Martha Pearson
- Present Land Use
- Existing existing boat dock with slip and ramp, three-pile dolphin, and bank protection in the Sacramento River.
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning December 17, 2020, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock with slip and ramp previously authorized by the Commission and an existing three-pile dolphin and bank protection not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
CA State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Walnut Grove
- Northern California
- Sacramento River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structures will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- Borack 4781; A2707_39 PDF 230 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.