Issuance of a General Lease – Right-of-Way Use; and Authorization of an Agreement and Consent to Encumbrance of Lease – Lease 7876
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission (SLC)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a General Lease – Right-of-Way Use; and Authorization of an Agreement and Consent to Encumbrance of Lease – Lease 7876
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Sovereign land in in Belmont Slough, adjacent to 1400 and 1600 Bridge Parkway, near Redwood City, San Mateo County.
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease – Right-of-Way Use beginning February 27, 2021, for a term of 6 years, for the use and maintenance of two 48-inch-diameter stormwater outfalls and rock riprap at the outfall discharge areas.
- Contact Information
California Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Westport Office Park, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company
- Redwood City
- San Mateo
- Northern California San Francisco Bay Area
- Cross Streets
- Adjacent to 1400 and 1600 Bridge Parkway, near Redwood City, San Mateo County.
- Belmont Slough
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 6-year General Lease – Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Herzog 7876; A2208_40 PDF 229 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.