Issuance of a General Lease – Public Agency Use – Lease 3485
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission (SLC)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a General Lease – Public Agency Use – Lease 3485
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Sovereign land in Corte Madera Creek from the Bon Air Bridge to San Pablo Bay, near Larspur, Marin County.
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease – Public Agency Use beginning December 17, 2020, for a term of 20 years, for the continued use and maintenance of a flood control channel.
- Contact Information
California Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Marin County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- San Pablo Bay
- Northern California
- Cross Streets
- In Corte Madera Creek from the Bon Air Bridge to San Pablo Bay, near Larspur, Marin County.
- Corte Madera Creek and San Pablo Bay
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Corte Madera Creek from the Bon Air Bridge to San Pablo Bay, near Larspur, Marin County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20-year General Lease – Public Agency Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Herzog 3485; A2818_37 PDF 230 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.