Termination and Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use – Lease 8746
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission (SLC)
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use – Lease 8746
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, gangway, three pilings, one two-pile dolphin, and bank protection.
- Document Description
- Authorize termination, effective March 15, 2020, of Lease PRC 8746.1, a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use; authorize issuance of a General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning March 16, 2020, for a term of 10 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, gangway, three pilings, one two-pile dolphin, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
CA State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
LESSEE: DRILL Holdings, LLC; APPLICANT: Janak K. Mehtani and Nalini Mehtani
- Northern California
- Sacramento River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease – Recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structures will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- Borack 8746; A2698_31 PDF 255 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.