Termination and Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use – Lease 5077
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission (SLC)
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use – Lease 5077
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Sovereign land in in the Sacramento River, adjacent to 5601 Garden Highway, near Sacramento, Sacramento County.
- Document Description
- Authorize termination, effective August 6, 2018, of Lease No. PRC 5077; authorize issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use beginning August 7, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock, gangway, stairs and two pilings, previously authorized by the Commission and one existing piling not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1891
LESSEE: Ronald E. Muller, as Trustee of the GM Family Revocable Trust, dated January 13, 2001; APPLICANT: Patrick Rubin and Shelly Miller
- Northern California
- Cross Streets
- Adjacent to 5601 Garden Highway, near Sacramento, Sacramento County.
- Sacramento River
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in the Sacramento River, adjacent to 5601 Garden Highway, near Sacramento, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease – Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Awan 5077; A2251_38 PDF 257 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.