Brent Engineering Facilities (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0102-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside County
- Document Title
- Brent Engineering Facilities (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0102-R6)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Brent Engineering Inc (Permittee) as represented by Ron Burek.
- Document Description
- The Project will consist of construction within Site 1 resulting in filling of a tributary to the primary ephemeral wash and the portions of the two ephemeral washes which cross the Mermack Avenue alignment would be undergrounded and conveyed through the RCPs. Rock riprap would also be placed in the washes at the inlets and outlets of the RCPs for erosion control. Permanent impacts are those where impervious surfaces, including the Site 1 storage yard, Mermack Avenue and associated slopes, riprap, and culvert pipes will be placed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Blvd. Ste. C -220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (951) 218-2940
- Southern California
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at on two adjacent properties. The first is northeast of the El Toro Cut Off Road and Nichols Road intersection on Assessor’s Parcel Number 347-090-008 hereinafter referred to as Site 1. The second property is within the County of Riverside’s Mermack Avenue right-of-way in unincorporated Riverside County, State of California. The Project includes tributaries to Temescal Canyon Wash, which is a main tributary to the Santa Ana Watershed.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final mitigated negative declaration prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1600-2017-0102-R6_NOD PDF 180 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.