Bellevue Ranch 7 Project, Incidental Take Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Bellevue Ranch 7 Project, Incidental Take Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Ryder Homes of California, Inc., as represented by Mr. Jay Ryder, President
- Document Description
- The Project includes the development of 5.39 acres of undeveloped land into a residential development including 30 single-family homes with up to seven accessory dwelling units and paved roads. One existing single-family residence will be demolished. Project activities include grubbing and grading of the entire Project site, trench digging, housing and road construction, tree removal, and other activities. CDFW has issued the ITP in the present case as a public agency for purposes of CEQA (Pub. Resources Code, § 21063).
- Contact Information
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2037
- Northern California San Francisco Bay Area
- Other Location Info
- The Bellevue Ranch 7 Project (Project) is located at 2903 Dutton Meadow within the City of Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, immediately west of Dutton Meadow where it intersects with Boron Avenue. The Project is bounded to the north by vacant lands, to the east by high-density residential development, and to the south by vacant lands and residential development including the Lantana Homes Project (ITP 2081-2018-050-03), and to the west by the Southwest Estates Project (ITP 2081-2015-030-03), currently under construction with all habitat removed, Burgess Drive, and Elsie Allen High School. The Project footprint is 5.39 acres and is located on Assessor Parcel Number 043-111-007 within Township 7N, Range 8W, Section 34 of the Santa Rosa U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle map, Mt. Diablo meridian, at an approximate latitude 38.405811 and longitude -122.730818 (Figures 1 and 2).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Government Code section 65457; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15182
- Reasons for Exemption
- CDFW determined that the Project and issuance of this ITP is statutorily exempt from environmental review pursuant to Government Code section 65457 and California Code of Regulations title 14, section 15182. Issuance of the ITP, in this respect, is statutorily exempt from environmental review under CEQA because under Government Code section 65457 and California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15182, CEQA does not apply to certain residential projects, including but not limited to land subdivisions, zoning changes, and residential planned unit developments undertaken pursuant to and in conformity to a specific plan for which a public agency prepared an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) after January 1, 1980, and no events subsequent to adoption of the specific plan have required a subsequent or supplemental EIR pursuant to Public Resources Code section 21166 and California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15162. The Project is a residential planned unit development undertaken pursuant to and in conformity to the Roseland Area/Sebastopol Road Specific Plan, adopted by the City of Santa Rosa (City) on October 18, 2016, for which the City certified the Roseland Area/Sebastopol Road Specific Plan and Roseland Area Annexation Projects EIR (State Clearinghouse No. 2016012030) on that same date, and no events subsequent to adoption of the Roseland Area/Sebastopol Road Specific Plan have required a subsequent or supplemental environmental review.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2081-2020-005-03 Bellevue Ranch 7 ITP-NOE PDF 144 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.