1442 Murchison Ave.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Planning Division, City of Pomona
- Document Title
- 1442 Murchison Ave.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- MLC Holdings, Inc.
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- A request to develop a +/-7.70 acre site that is currently vacant with 152, three-story, attached townhomes and garages as well as associated on-site and off-site improvements including, utilities, private streets, common and private open space, and community swimming pool. The request will require approval of a Conditional Use Permit, Tentative Tract Map, and Major Oak Tree Permit. The property is located in the C-4 Highway Commercial District.
- Contact Information
Vinny Tam, Senior Planner
City of Pomona
505 S. Garey Ave.
Pomona, CA 91769
Phone : (909) 620-2284
- Los Angeles
- Parcel #
- 8358-035-908 to 915, 917, 918, 922, 923, 925, 926, 928, 929, 935 to 939, 941
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Pomona
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- City Hall, 505 S. Garey Ave., Pomona, CA 91769
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- NOD Form and Project Description Final PDF 1329 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.