Highland Bishop Transmission Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS-MON- 13310-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 - Inland Deserts, Ontario (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Inland Deserts Region 6 )
- Document Title
- Highland Bishop Transmission Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS-MON- 13310-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Edison
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS-MON-13310-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Southern California Edison (SCE). The project is limited to the removal and replacement of four structures consisting of nine existing deteriorated wood transmission poles, (4795784E/4795785E, 4795782E/4795783E, 1882207E/1882208E, and 1656871E/1656872E/1656873E) with nine lightweight steel-weathering poles. The project includes the trimming of two juvenile mountain willows (Salix eastwoodiae), and the removal of two juvenile quaking aspen (Populus tremuloides) trees and two mountain willow shrubs for vehicle access. Project activities are anticipated to temporarily impact a maximum of 0.106 acres of resources subject to Fish and Game Code 1602.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Dr Ste. C- 220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 483-6319
- Southern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along Lee Lining Creek between approximately 3 and 5 miles east of the community of Lee Vining, along Tioga Road (CA-120) and Poole Power Plant Road in unincorporated area of Mono County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 § 15301 (b), Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the removal and replacement of four deteriorated wood pole structures.
- Notice of Exemption
- C__Users_djohnson_Documents_EPIMS-MON-13310-R6_NOE PDF 129 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.